Re: CVS repository

AnonCVS is down.  Check the GNOME website for such status updates.

                  Soren Harward
Assistant Sysadmin/Tech Support - Cinternet, Inc.
   Voice: 891-1228         soren@cinternet.net
        http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/

Windows 95/98 DOES come with a tool that lets you
rebuild a corrupted Registry.  It's called FDISK.