Re: gnome .deb packages

On Thu, Jun 11, 1998 at 11:21:57AM +0000, Chris Hall wrote:
> someone had posted info on the status of the debian packages for gnome
> 0.20 and I inadvertently deleted the message.  Can someone please repost
> the message or post any new info (status, location of packages, etc)?

I can't repost it because I don't have that info anymore.  The
files were made by Jim Pick and can be found at
ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/gnome/debian or something.  At least I
have a mirror of them at

ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/people/joey/debian/gnome-jimpick

Regards,

	Joey

 /           Experience is a useful thing.  Unfortunately it is  /
/             only acquired just after one could have used it.  /