Re: Questions about XML

Go to:

http://www.zdnet.com/pcmag/pctech/content/16/19/it.1619.001.html

It's a pretty good PC Magazine article about XML.  I don't know if it will
answer your question exactly, but it's a good starting point.

                  Soren Harward
Assistant Sysadmin/Tech Support - Cinternet, Inc.
   Voice: 891-1228         soren@cinternet.net
        http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/

Windows 95/98 DOES come with a tool that lets you
rebuild a corrupted Registry.  It's called FDISK.