Re: gnome "task" bar

Ok, great, thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, however, I
*do* like the task bar, a lot, I use it, and I want to use it more
efficiently, to be honest I pretty much hate every window manager that is
out there, thats why i'm trying to substitute GNOME for this.  I run fvwm,
but I don't use its task bar, I have all that crap commented out, so I
just see the gnome stuff, and i've changed around a lot of stuff to better
accomidate my likings.  I guess i'm not quite clear on the last part, did
you say you guys wanted GNOME doing sizing/touchy-looky-feel stuff like
the WM is suppose to do, or not, or perhaps optional?  Or am I am I
getting into stuff that you guys don't want GNOME to do, and want it to be
up to the user, let me know.

Michael J. Freeman - mikef@prism.net
Prism Technologies