Re: [gtk-list] Re: Accelerator Names (Ctrl-Q etc)

[SNIPPED by JAE]

    Owen> This may, of course, be confusing to people using non-localized
    Owen> keyboards but localized messages, who will have to figure out that
    Owen> Strg-Q on the menu corresponds to Ctrl-Q on their keyboard...

I guess people who use a non-localized keyboard would generally know
how to do this... (I myself wanted a US-layout on mine when I got my
system... but the quality was so bad (well, it didn't even work) that
I kept the German one).

Bye, J

--
Jürgen A. Erhard  eMail: jae@laden.ilk.de  phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326