Re: menus with gnome app helper

Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > I am using "gnome_app_create_menus" to create menus.  Is there a way
> > to add or remove menu items after gnome_app_create_menus has been
> > called?
>
> Not that I recall (without manually poking the menu structures).  I
> suggest we add the relevant routines.

I just implemented gnome_app_[insert|remove]_menus() routines and
commited them to the CVS. some feedback and bug reports would be nice.
the routines currently don't either set or remove the accelerators,
since I had no idea on how to implement this (especially the removal). I
just hope I didn't break any existing apps ;)

regards,
	jaKa

--
email: jaka.mocnik@kiss.uni-lj.si