Re: gnome-panel.h missing from gnome-core

Manish Vachharajani <mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu> writes:

> Do you have mico installed on your system?  The gnome-panel.h file is
> generated by the idl compiler.  This should happen automatically, at least
> it did for me.  You can try to get around the problem by doing idl
> gnome-panel.idl or something like that in the directory. This will create
> gnome-panel.h

Actually it turned out to be my version of automake. I grabbed it from
debian.org on Friday.  That was the 1.2 version.  I grabbed it earlier
today and got the 1.3 version which used the idl compiler.  I don't
know what I did before that got it to compile a broken version, but
it's fixed now

--
-------------(( http://www.communique.net/~omegam  ))-----------------
Omegaman<mailto:omegam@cmq.com> | "When they kick out your front door,