Re: CVS build fails for ORBit

James Smith <j-smith@physics.tamu.edu> writes:
> The makefiles expect the libIDL directory to be under ORBit, but the CVS
> tree places it on the same level as ORBit.  autoconf,etc., fail  Apears
> to work ok if the libIDL directory is moved under ORBit.  Maybe cvs just
> messed up bringing it over the net...

`libIDL' is made a subdirectory of ORBit using the `modules' mechanism
of CVS.

The problem is that, if you had checked out ORBit before this was done,
and try doing a `cvs update', the virtual subdirectory will not be
created.  Please try

	cd /path/to/ORBit
	cd ..
	cvs get ORBit			# `get' or `co' or `checkout'

This should get you `libIDL'.  Or otherwise, what you did
(mv libIDL ORBit/) will also work.

- Hari