Re: Please READ -> GNOME Logo Usage

Okay, I've switched to using the "official GNOME logo" on all my GNOME web
pages, so that means everyone else has to too!  (I think at least the
gnome website needs to start using it instead of that
less-than-aesthetically-pleasing [sorry to whoever did it] "GNOME" thing
they have on now.)  If you want a copy of the little GNOME foot I made,
you can rip it off my page.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.