Re: DocBook <-> TeXinfo and the LinuxDOC team writes:
> Could you give me directions to get on the discussion list for the conversion?
> I'd like to lurk around...

We don't have one yet. I will try one more round of begging before
doing it myself (or encouraging Jim Pick to do so, I think his
computing resources are at the very least more stable than mine.)

Could someone with the proper bits please create (or
if that does not seem appropriate,,, or whatever else seems appropriate to you). I
think this project will be important to Gnome and to free software in

 - Maciej