ORBit and gint64 Re: ORBit gmake fails

If you're getting problems, they can be solved in two ways.

	- Configure & install the latest glib from CVS.
	- Configure & install the latest ORBit from CVS (I committed the
	  changes this afternoon).

If ORBit compilation fails after following the first step, it is probably
your fault :) Check to make sure that glibconfig.h has SIZEOF_LONG_LONG
defined, and that you don't have an old glibconfig.h sitting around
somewhere.

If compilation fails after following the 2nd step, please e-mail me your
'make' output in private e-mail.

Thanks,
-- Elliot
Do you ever just feel thankful that you know me and have access to my
dementia? Explain. Be prepared to discuss in class.