Re: Current cvs panel compilation and execution problems

rinckemd@RoseVC.Rose-Hulman.Edu wrote:
> Also when I try to execute some old panel executables I get
> ** WARNING **: Couldn't find FQDN of this host [rinckemd]. Your /etc/hosts
> file

That's an ORBit message. It more or less does a gethostname and then a
gethostbyname on that name to get the hostent. If the gethostbyname fails,
you get that message. What does nslookup `hostname` say?

		- Chad

PS Coulda posted this to rhit.linux *grin*