Re: AM_PATH_GLIB - where ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bobo Rajec <bobo@bsp-consulting.sk>
To: James Michael Mastros <root@jennifer-unix.dyn.ml.org>
Cc: bobo@bsp-consulting.sk <bobo@bsp-consulting.sk>; gnome-list@gnome.org
<gnome-list@gnome.org>
Date: 20. júlí 1998 09:54
Subject: Re: AM_PATH_GLIB - where ?

>James Michael Mastros:
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 20, 1998 at 11:29:02 AM +0200, Bobo Rajec wrote:
>> > I can't compile gnome, because autoconf does not find the AM_PATH_GLIB
>> > macro. I kibozed the whole gnome tree, and it's not defined there :
>>
>> You should find it in the glib package (cvs -z3 checkout glib).
>>

>Thanks, I did not realize glib has its own cvs module now.
>
> bobo

I made the same "mistake". Or rather, I was similarly mislead by old
documentation. Perhaps the maintainance of
http://www.dimensional.com/~dhawkins/GNOME/GNOME-compile-faq-3.html should
be given higher priority than it currently has. It would certainly save the
list members some repetitive work in the long run.