bugs with menubar (debugging problem)

There seems to be a bug with changing the position of the menu bar.
If you right click on the tab and change the position then change it back again
a warning appears about gdk_cursor_destroy.
Warning now happens on every subsequent change of menubar position.

Even worse bug that might be ralated is to float the menubar then select a
position. The menu bar doesn't unfloat and  leaves an undecorated window lying
about.

Any way I can't seem to set a  breakpoint on g_message to see the stack of when
this happens. Heres the gdb output:

[tyson@localhost .libs]$ gdb gnome-hello-1-menus
GDB is free software and you are welcome to distribute copies of it
 under certain conditions; type "show copying" to see the conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB; type "show warranty" for details.
GDB 4.16 (i386-redhat-linux), Copyright 1996 Free Software Foundation, Inc...
(gdb) break prepare_app
Breakpoint 1 at 0x8048ad8: file gnome-hello-1-menus.c, line 64.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/tyson/gnome/gnome-libs-0.20/gnome-hello/.libs/gnome-hell
o-1-menus

Breakpoint 1, prepare_app () at gnome-hello-1-menus.c:64
64        app = gnome_app_new ("hello", "Hello World Gnomified");
(gdb) break g_message
Breakpoint 2 at 0x401afa49: file gmessages.c, line 65.
(gdb) continue
Continuing.

** WARNING **: file gdkcursor.c: line 78 (gdk_cursor_destroy): "cursor != NULL"

** WARNING **: file gdkcursor.c: line 78 (gdk_cursor_destroy): "cursor != NULL"

** WARNING **: file gdkcursor.c: line 78 (gdk_cursor_destroy): "cursor != NULL"

** WARNING **: file gdkcursor.c: line 78 (gdk_cursor_destroy): "cursor != NULL"

Program exited normally.
(gdb)

I dont know enough about gnome/gtk to say where this comes from and since i cant
set the breakpoint i cant find out.
Maybe some one with who knows more about this can figure it out/point me in the
right direction.

--
"I got flow like Malmsteens got chops"  -  Regurgitator
"Narf!"  -  Pinky