patch for libgnomeui which fails to compile from AnonCVS

>> diff gnome-popupmenu.h gnome-popupmenu.h-old
46c46
<                                   GnomeUIBuilderData * uibdata);
---
>                                   GnomeUIBuilderData * uiinfo);

  Bertrand GUIHENEUF           	E-Mail: bertrand.guiheneuf@inria.fr
                               	Tel.:   (33) 01 39 63 50 36
  				http://Bertrand-Guiheneuf.home.ml.org

Thanks to GNU for providing us all those powerful and reliable tools
Thanks to Linus Torvald for allowing me not to be a $microsoft$ slave