Re: gnome-libs autogen bug

Todd Graham Lewis wrote:
>checking for GTK - version >= 1.0.1... ./configure: /usr/bin/gtk-config: No
>such file or directory
>./configure: /usr/bin/gtk-config: No such file or directory
>./configure: /usr/bin/gtk-config: No such file or directory
>./configure: /usr/bin/gtk-config: No such file or directory
>./configure: /usr/bin/gtk-config: No such file or directory
>no
>*** Could not run GTK test program, checking why...
>*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for

config.log would be a real help here, but since I got this error too,
I'm guessing we have the same problem that was introduced into
CVS recently.

>*** may want to edit the gtk-config script: /usr/bin/gtk-config
>configure: error: GTK not installed

The problem is that gtk+/gdk/gdkrgb.h (new file?) is not being
installed, so gdk.h cannot find it. just copy gdkrgb.h from gtk+/gdk to
/usr/local/include/gdk/. (or wherever that is on your system).

Hope this helps,
John
--
John Ellis <johne@bellatlantic.net>