Re: db2html + gnome-core

    James> When I try and install gnome-core after making it, it
    James> complains that it cannot find the file db2html. A search of
    James> my system reveals that I indeed do not posess it. Anyone
    James> know where I can find it?

Hmm: we ship the HTML, and the time stamps should be such that you
don't *need* the DocBook tools.

Here are your solutions:

1. touch core-docs/book01.html and then redo your make.

2. get the DocBook tools from ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/home/rosalia/
   (install the 0.2 version of the stylesheets for now).