Re: GnomeUIInfo & grayed out menu items.

Andreas Kostyrka wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I've been wondering how one can gray out menu items created via a
> GnomeUIInfo template with GnomeApp/GnomeMDI?
after calling gnome_app_create_menus(), the widget member of the
structure holds the pointer to the created menuitem which can be used to
disable it etc. with GnomeMDI each GnomeApp has its own copy of the
template GnomeUIInfo which can be accessed via gtk_object_get_data(),
see header files for some comments and key names. as it is an exact copy
of the template UIInfo tree, you can access the widget members and use
them in anyway you like.

regards,
	jaKa

--