Re: gnome-objc build loses

Ok, well, i had this problem as well, i got my gnome-objc from cvs ,
so ..  I ended up changing the '->' operators to '.' (periods, yep),,
then it compiled.  I dont recommend you doing this based solely on my
suggestion though, because i really dont know enough about c to even
understand what the hell i did.  Maybe somebody else here can verify
the problem. But gnome-objc did compile after i changed this.

Heres the code , before and after..
  gtk_signal_connect_interp(GTK_OBJECT(info_item->widget),
                            signal_name,
                            uidata->relay_func,
                            mydata,
                            uidata->destroy_func,
                            FALSE);

  gtk_signal_connect_interp(GTK_OBJECT(info_item->widget),
                            signal_name,
                            uidata.relay_func,
                            mydata,
                            uidata.destroy_func,
                            FALSE);

This may break all sorts of things later on, even though it did
compile. By the way, i haven't gotten gnome-core to compile yet, at
all. It breaks breaks and dies 5 or 6 lines into compile.  And
apparently, Mico wont compile for me anymore, dont know why, its very
frustrating, but on the bright side, everything else compiles cleanly.