gnome-libs configure buglet

Hello,

I install all my gnome stuff under /gnome, which revealed the following
buglet: gnome-libs doesn't use glib-config to get the value of
GLIB_LIBS. It uses -lglib1.1 where in my case that should be
-L/gnome/lib -lglib1.1

This is using the current CVS version.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed