Need libimlib1 which doesn't exist

I'm trying to get gnome-desktop installed, however, it says it needs a package
called "libimlib1" - but I can't find this thing anywhere...  My system is a
Debian 2.0 (frozen) one with the following packages with the name like "imlib"
installed:

imlib-base (1.1-3)
imlib-dev (1.1-3)
imlib1 (1.1-3)
libgdk-imlib-dev (1.6-1.1)
libgdk-imlib (1.6-1.1)

When I enter: "dpkg --configure gnome-desktop" I get the following output:
---------------------------------
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of gnome-desktop:
 gnome-desktop depends on libimlib1; however:
  Package libimlib1 is not install.
dpkg: error processing gnome-desktop (--configure):
 gnome-desktop
---------------------------------

Does anyone who runs Debian have any idea what is wrong?  Does "libimlib1"
exist, and if so, where can I get it?

Thanks heaps

Marc

Mobile:   (0411) 56 1907
Work:     (02) 6768 2403 (New England Institute of TAFE)
Home:     (02) 6766 1546 (Tamworth, NSW, 2340, Australia)
E-mail:   mfearby@netscape.net
          marc.fearby@tafensw.edu.au
ICQ:      13045454