Gnobots - Robots game for Gnome

Hi,

I have written a Gnome version of the BSD 'robots' game which includes
the ability to have multiple animated themes for the robot and player
graphics, and includes a safe teleport option so you don't die purely
because of bad luck.

You can download it from http://www.phl.ed.ac.uk/~mrae/gnobots.html

Any comments or suggestions would be most appreciated as this is the
first Gnome program I have written which is complete with helpfiles etc.
as opposed to just playing around with it.

	-Mark

--
Mark Rae                                               T 0131 650-3265
Department of Physiology                               F 0131 650-6527