Re: MICO and problems with exceptions

Michael Fulbright <msf@redhat.com> writes:

> Is this still an issue with g++? Since, as I understand, to avoid
> a real speed penalty we want to implement the majority of the
> object implementations as loadable modules, this seems to be a problem.

I can't even get mico to compile with g++ 2.8.0 - I get an "internal
compiler error" (which I've reported).  That's not surprising, since the
latest mico was released at about the same time as g++ 2.8.0.

At least I've got the previous release of mico working (with g++ 2.7.2.x).

The last release of mico added support for eg++.  Maybe that behaves
better.

I think mico (and g++ development in general) is still in a state of
major flux due to compiler stuff, and things aren't really settled
yet.

Cheers,

 - Jim

PGP signature