Compile Errors in Linux (Red Hat 5.0)

There's nothing ambiguous about the error.  GtkArgSetFunc is
not there -- check the Gtk+ source or the Gtk+ headers.

Try getting a newer version of Gtk+, like gtk+-0.99.3 (the README
incorrectly says use 0.99.1).

-Kevin

"Ranger" == Ranger Rick <ranger@www.ironweb.com> writes:

Ranger> I've had problems compiling Gnome (I've been trying since .10,
Ranger> still no luck...).  I first tried compiling, no luck.  I got
Ranger> the RPMS, they die with some ambiguous error.  I got the SRPMs
Ranger> and tried re-building, it dies.  When I go into the source and
Ranger> make it myself, I get this error (after fixing the g_snprintf
Ranger> stuff...):

Ranger> `GtkArgSetFunc' undeclared (first use this function)