CDDB

Hi,
Larry Ewing was so kind as to point out to me that a dicussion on
CDDB was being held here. I just want to tell you that I am currently
working on a gtk-based audio cd player for linux, which uses the
CDDB protocol for remote and local cd lookups.

A short extract form the README for the features already incorporated:
- CDDB database support for (local and remote) lookups (CDDB and HTTP protocol)
- Normal, CD Loop, Track Look, Random Playmodes
- Absolute and Track time remaining and passed Timemodes
- Local Saving of a CD (buggy, see below)
- background lookup of a CD

If you're interested in this, have a look at:
http://www.heim8.tu-clausthal.de/~lynx/tcd/
But please remember this is still alpha code :)

Regs,
Sven

--
Sven Riedel                             "Death is a gentleman,
Leibnizstr. 24/106                       He makes good losers of us all"

eMail: Sven.Riedel@heim8.tu-clausthal.de