Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: GNOME homesite has been moved

Michael Fulbright <msf@redhat.com> writes:

> Check out the new GNOME homepage. Its been updated and has a new look.
> There are many areas which needs some flushing out - let me know if
> you have anything to contribute!
>
> http://www.gnome.org

Nice job!

Congratulations to those guys that worked on it.  Wow.

  ========

I just set up cvsweb on my server (thanks to Karl Hegbloom, who
packaged it up for Debian), so it's now possible to browse the Gnome
source via the web:

http://gnome.jimpick.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb

  ========

Also, maybe the web guys might want add a link to my UI proposal somewhere:

  http://www.jimpick.com/gnome/ui-proposal/

I've actually started coding it - but it's going to take a bit of
cooking before it's edible - I haven't used C++ in 5 years!  Plus I've
got to figure out how to work in CORBA, and learn STL and Gtk--, the
Gnome stuff and session management -- all at the same time.  I like
what little I've done so far though.  :-)

Cheers,

 - Jim

PGP signature