Re: Microsoft's reaction to Netscape announcement

> Looks like it is not GPL.  CNet says that people who make changes have
> to agree to post the changes to a web site that Netscape is putting up,
> and that Netscape could choose to incorporate some changes into its next
> release.

Hmm... I read the CNet article and I think they may be
mistaken. Netscape's press release said that source code would be
"freely modifiable and redistributable", and that they would set up a
web site where developers _could_ post changes. Unless CNet knows
something that is not in the press release, I'd guess they are
confused.

 - Maciej Stachowiak