Re: Corba & MultiThreading

Owen Taylor wrote:

> If you need actual non-blocking behavior, you can get it with
>
> while (gtk_events_pending ())
>   gtk_main_iteration();
>
> (Note, gtk_events_pending, not gdk_events_pending - using that
> _will_ cause shaky behavior)
>
> I won't guarantee that there are absolutely no bugs, but if you
> find any, we'll fix them.
>
> Regards,
>                                         Owen

Are you 100% sure (i.e. have you tried this). I seem to remember that
gtk_main_iteration() still blocks.

(N.B. I'm not doubting you, I just don't remember it being that easy)

Cheers,

Phil.

 Phil Dawes                               |   My opinions are my own
 WWW:    err.. temporarily non-existant   |   and nothing to do with
 Email:  philipd@parallax.co.uk           |      my employer.