Re: man pages and GNOME docs

> Hey!  That looks really nice!
> Do you have the sgml source somewhere publically accessible as well?
> They'd be nice to look through as an example.

Yes, the source is pointed to at

  http://alumni.caltech.edu/~lockhart/postgres/index.html

(Click on "the docbook source code")

I'm in the middle of doing final hardcopy formatting for ~200 pages of these docs, and what is posted on the web page is from
a month ago. However, the RefEntry examples haven't changed.

btw, most of my usage comes from cutting and pasting from the O'Reilly "DocBook Elements" web page examples. My RefEntry
source is particularly cluttered with elements from their example which I didn't use but didn't throw away either, thinking I
should use it later.