Notes on gnome-help-browser

I tried the Gnome help browser for the first time tonight.  I have a
few comments and suggestions.  I looked at the TODO list and didn't
see these.  If it is too early for feedback, I apologize.

I ran "gnome-help-browser".  The default size is very large, much
larger than I'd like.  However, I can't shrink the window (weirdly,
fvwm tells me it is "0x0").

I think the History button shouldn't be a toggle.  Pressing it should
just pop up the history window.  I have other ways to get rid of
windows.

I don't understand why I get a Contents window with each help browser
window.  I think the contents window should be completely optional
(and probably not shown by default).

The Windows->Show history menu item interacts strangely with the
History button.  The menu item should just be a simple command,
though, like the history button.  "Contents" should appear on the
Windows menu.

Incidentally (this is a real nit), the menu should be called "Window"
and not "Windows".

I exit by clicking the "X" on the title bar (the wm delete window
function).  I see this:

** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

There are various display bugs which I won't mention, on the theory
that you probably know about them already.  If you'd prefer to hear
about them, tell me and I'll send them.

Tom