Re: You did not expect this

> "Corba for dummies" -- ISDN 0764503081
>
> yes, it exists :-)

Hmm, so? How is this related to GNOME? I always thought, that COM really
was "Corba for dummies (that don't know better)"... ;)  And I always thought,
that Gnome was going for the real thing. ;)

  Benedikt

Windows 95: n.
    32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit
    operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor,  written
         by a 2-bit company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition.