Re: Printing Architecture Ideas

On 22 Feb 1998, Tom Tromey wrote:

> * We probably don't need to deal with GUIs for configuring printers,
> because hopefully that will be taken care of by COAS.  (Does anybody
> know for sure?  I haven't read through all the COAS stuff.)

Or better yet, we can use linuxconf, which exists and is in a much more
usable state... :) There's already a (mostly working) gnome_linuxconf
front end in CVS...

-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way
to factor large prime numbers." -- Bill Gates from "The Road Ahead," p. 265.