Re: MICO 2.0.3 and panel

> I suspected (and just tested) that this problem occurs from not using
> mico-c++ to compile all object files that are linked.  However, after
> fixing this (by changing CC=mico-c++) there were still several more
> errors and then finally died w/ a parse error before '/' in main.c:275
>
> Has anyone compiled this?  Doesn't actually work or is it totally
> untested?

it is totally untested :) ... but I have it compiled and working fine ...
it doesn't actually do anything spectecular yet :) ...

George

George Lebl <jirka@5z.com> http://www.5z.com/jirka/
While some may have the year 2000  | $ emacs
problem, my 64-bit alpha's got the | bash: emacs: command not found
year 292471208677 problem          | YES!!