Re: Saving and restoring parameters

>  I would like to know how to save and restore parameters in a Gnome/Gtk
>  application (like the WriteProfileInt, WriteProfileString,
>  GetProfileInt, GetProfileString in MS-Windows).
>  Is it a GTK or a Gnome feature ?

It is a Gnome feature, provided by the gnome-config functions.  Look
in gnome-libs/libgnome/gnome-config.h.

There are several examples on how to use gnome-config.  GnomeApp uses
it to save the menu/toolbar positions, Gnomine uses it to save the
minefield options, GnomeEntry uses it to save the history, etc.

  Quartic