Re: Saving and restoring parameters

¡Hola!

> I would like to know how to save and restore parameters in a Gnome/Gtk
> application (like the WriteProfileInt, WriteProfileString,
> GetProfileInt, GetProfileString in MS-Windows).
Read gnome-config.h... For examples of how it's used you could see the sources
of same-gnome (save_state, delete_session and restart functions) (btw, in
the header comments isn't very clear that you have to do a gnome_config_sync
after doing a gnome_config_set_*, and -how it's implemented now- you could
loss information if you waits too much before doing the _sync :-(, and
gnome_config_clean_* needs that you first do any operation on the file (argh!),
when i'll have a bit more of time hopefully i'll fix it...)

> Is it a GTK or a Gnome feature ?
Gnome...

> Thank you in advance.
> Frederic