Re: Parsing args.

Horacio J. Peņa wrote:

> !Hi!
>
> Some time ago you were discussing this issue. Was a conclussion?
>
> If we're going to use argp, can somebody add it to libsupport?
>
>                                 HoraPe

BTW: one of the programs gnome-0.12 programs used longoptions. this is
not available everywhere (not here, at least ;-). could you

1. include it (or a better gnome-aware version) into libgnome (not too
far-fetched) or just

2. don't use this in gnome-programs.

Sebastian
(If this has already changed, just ignore this message, [in every other
case you might as well &-])

--
| Sebastian Wilhelmi, Institut fuer Rechnerentwurf und Fehlertoleranz, |