Gnome Mahjongg 0.0.1

Hello!

I have put the first release of gnome mahjongg in my homepage. You can
get it from http://www.nuclecu.unam.mx/~pancho/mahjongg/ or directly
from cvs. The TODO list is still very long, but here are some of the
things that still need to be worked on:

- Redrawing code has still some problems
- Checking for wining and no more free tiles conditions
- Dialogs telling you when the tiles don't match or aren't free
- Check how gdk handles transparent pixmap drawing for the borders.

Tiles is another thing that needs to be done, but some thinking about
how to make the app look cuter is still needed.

If you wish to send any comments:
pancho@nuclecu.unam.mx

Bit