Wont compile 0.12 from scratch

Tryong to see what Gnome would look like on my Unix-box, i'm trying to
compile the last version i.e. 0.12 from scratch ... I've sucessfully
compile dependance package (gtk, slib, gmp guile, etc...) but i get
the following error while compiling gnome-session.c (see libgnomeui):

gnome-session.c: In function `gnome_session_set_discard_command':
gnome-session.c:245: `SmDiscardCommand' undeclared (first use this function)
gnome-session.c:245: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
gnome-session.c:245: for each function it appears in.)
gnome-session.c: In function `gnome_session_set_restart_command':
gnome-session.c:251: `SmRestartCommand' undeclared (first use this function)
gnome-session.c: In function `gnome_session_set_clone_command':
gnome-session.c:257: `SmCloneCommand' undeclared (first use this function)

After browsing the whole directory, i couldn't find those symbols
anywhere else!!! I guess this is something that got lost through the
differents versions, but if anyone would tell me how to fix this, it
would be very kind. Answer through email, i didn't not (yet)
subscribed this mailing list.

--
Seb C. (mailto:scarpe@atos-group.com) | Working for Atos at Lille, France
Peanut Blossoms

4 cups sugar           16 tbsp. milk
4 cups brown sugar     4 tsp. vanilla
4 cups shortening      14 cups flour
8 eggs                 4 tsp. soda
4 cups peanut butter   4 tsp. salt

Shape dough into balls.  Roll in sugar and bake on ungreased cookie
sheet at 375 F. for 10-12 minutes.  Immediately top each cookie with a
Hershey's kiss or star pressing down firmly to crack cookie.  Makes a
hell of a lot.