RE: "Official" gnome window manager

I think that we should forget the window manager, if you want one, do it. If
your reasons are to compite with Win95, do a good window manager, and patch
E, fwm and a lot of them. You could install all them and then switch them
from the panel. This would be better than W95, because if you change the
computer you could choose there your WM, because you can install more than
50, Windows95 is very, very big, you can use 250 Mb (at least) for different
WM.

- yiyus

PD: I want a task in the GNOME project, I can't develop very well (better
said, I do it very bad), but if I could do another thing, please, tell me
it.