RE: ANNOUNCE: Style Guide available for review.

Actually, for reasons such as the consistent File|Exit and Help|About
(and other help),
it is probably best if ALL apps have the menubar, even "utility" apps.
Of course, the user can choose to unpin the menubar, making it
accessible as a pop-up menu instead.
Thus ALL programs would have at least the following popup menu:
Main popup (by default, displayed as menubar at top of application):
  ------------------
 | File          -> |
 | Help          -> |
  ------------------