A convention to use

Nothing major, but I'm redoing some of the gnome-app-helper stuff, and
would need this feature, so I figure let's make it known :) Here's a
suggestion (might want to go on the web site):

  If any windows in a Gnome application have a per-window
  GtkAcceleratorTable, they should do
	gtk_object_set_data(mywindow, "GtkAcceleratorTable",
		the_accelerator_table_for_mywindow);

  so that any routines that manipulate the window can get at
  the window's accelerator table. This does not preclude per-application
  or other customized accelerator tables.

L8R,
-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way
to factor large prime numbers." -- Bill Gates from "The Road Ahead," p. 265.