Re: links

I agree.  If you want it to be robust, this is the way to go,
a more sophisticated filesystem, able to assign attributes
to file sytem objects.  The Windows implementation
is pretty flaky.  I hope we don't copy them too closely.
Updating every program to be EA-aware or .*lnk-aware
would be just *asking* for trouble.

Dean