Text Editor

One more thing B4 I let the list be for today.  Has anyone looked at the
yudit text editor?  A new version was just uploaded into Sunsite incoming.
It's currently only for Qt and Motif, but the GUI parts are modular
enough that it could easily be ported to GTK.  Its internals are nicely
internationalized, has support for TT fonts, and is written in C++.  This
might be a nice project for someone who wants to write something in GTK
(or gtk-- in this case, maybe even wxWindows) but maybe not re-write a
program.  I'm interested in basing my WP on much of this.

Guess I've spent my 2 cents for today...

ja ne

Lester Barrows (Ryoga)  |  ICC Operator   |/~~|        \   _|___ \``
barrows@Oswego.EDU      | SysOp, NeoA88   |   |  |    --+   |   |
www.oswego.edu/~barrows | Linux Inside!       |  |~~    |  ,'  ,'
"Do or Do Not: There is no try."  -Yoda    __/  (l\_  _/  /   /