Re: your $1000 donation is still here

> > > I keep wanting to say Aldy Hernandez, Box 118, Mayaguez PR-- but I
> > > know that's not the right answer :-)
> >
> > Just justify what you would do with it to the rest of the group :-)
>
> Labatt Blue 12 pack = $6.99 * 143 = $999.57.  43 cents change.  Hey,
> I actually found a use for xcalc!

true ... that's a good use for it .... but I don't see how that would
help you coding .... maybe this:

buy us some prostitutes, so we feel better and don't have to spend all
that time getting a girlfriend and/or a life ... and can spend more time
hacking gnome .... hmmm ... I doubt 1k would cover all the gnome people
however ... :)

now seriously:

I would say give it for finishing display postscript, if they need it,
or if there really is someone in need of more hd space or some hardware
(I sure as hell don't qualify:)

George

George Lebl <jirka@5z.com> http://www.5z.com/jirka/
While some may have the year 2000  | $ emacs
problem, my 64-bit alpha's got the | bash: emacs: command not found
year 292471208677 problem          | YES!!