Re: On the newsreader subject

> Someone told me c-client is a memory hogger (see: pine), and recommended me
> not to use it for the newsreader. I don't know the truth, but nntp is simple
> enough not to use an external library for it.

The GNUS web site has a pointer to a nice article, I dont remember the
name, but the article is called something like ``Why you should not
write a new news reader'' and comes with very interesting stories
about this.

So, if we can reuse code, we should reuse code as much as possible.

If C-Client has memory problems, we probably need to fix it instead of
redoing it.

Miguel.