config library, was GNOME registry

Just some ideas. Tell me what you think

The functions could be like the file/dir functions.

You start by opening the main config location
somthing like
config=cfgOpen("sendmail");

to get a list out of settings in the root of the settings

setting_name=cfgList(config, NUMBER);

to get the property for the setting

prop=cfgSetting(config, setting_name);

There should be also directories in the library

config=cfgOpen("sendmail/directory1");

maby the outputed file for the file module would look somthing like this:

#filecfg.o
dirname {
  setting=whatever
  setting=whatever
  dirname {
    setting=whatever
  }
}
setting=whatever

maby the config file for the ldap module could look like

#ldapcfg.o
#server="localhost"
#searchbase="ou=settings, o=someserver, c=whatever