Re: Compiling GNOME

On Thu, 31 Dec 1998, Pedro Corte-Real wrote:

> I removed all those dirs and reinstalled glib but the problem hapenned
> again. Any more suggestions?

No, not really. I can tell you the problem: 'gint32' is not defined. It's
supposed to be defined in glibconfig.h with a line like:

typedef signed int gint32;

and then glib.h should contain the line:

#include <glibconfig.h>

So you might make sure glibconfig.h has the right line, etc.

Knowing the problem, maybe you can track down what's causing it on your
system. I'd do a 'find / -name glibconfig.h' just to be sure there's only
one of them, if you haven't.

Havoc