things are looking great!

I did a checkout from CVS a few days ago and actually did a make
yesterday.  Virtually everything made and ran, and it looks sweet!
I've got all of the themes from gtk.themes.org loaded up, and I'm making
everyone else in my office drool by having gnumeric, balsa, the panel,
gmc, gnothello, and the calendar all running and being dynamically
rethemed.  Dnd is a big hit as well.  Still plenty of bugs, bug lots
of progress, too.  My girlfriend is going out of town for a week, so I
hope to have more time next week to take an in-depth look and do some
serious bug reporting, but in the meantime, and especially tonight,
everyone should be very proud of the progress made.  GNOME kicks ass!

--
Todd Graham Lewis       tlewis@mindspring.net      (800) 719-4664, x2804

"It's still ludicrous that nobody's ever made a run at us by making UNIX
 a popular platform on PCs.  It's almost too late now."  -- Steve Balmer
"It is too late."   -- Bill Gates             _Newsweek_, 6/23/97, p. 82