Re: different probs with gnome-libs

Jeff & Havoc:

Thanks for the suggestions... I think you both had a combination of the
answer... not only was my link order wrong... I found a few config
files trickling in from the 0.30 distribution that I was running before.

Thanks for not flaming me for not RTFM'ing by not removing the old
versions ;-) (knew I gorgot something...)

Chris