Re: gnome-admin-0.30

Alice Dubois wrote:

> when I run make for gnome-admin-0.30, there is an error:

> logview.c:190: too many arguments to function `gnome_init'

The number of arguments that gnome_init expects has been reduced to four.
You can just lop off the extra "NULL, 0" at the end of the current
invocation.

However, there are a number of other things that need to be fixed for the
0.99 libraries, so don't get your hopes too high yet...

Cheers,

				-- Bert

--
Bert Driehuis, MIS -- bert_driehuis@nl.compuware.com -- +31-20-3116119
The grand leap of the whale up the Fall of Niagara is esteemed, by all